Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Heavy Haul Convoy 23rd September 2018

Digital

Hello All!

You may remember earlier in the year we set out on a more challenging convoy than usual, pushing hundreds of trucks to the limits through the Alps.

Well, we're back with more gear grinding action as we head out to the states hauling bulldozers, transformers, tractors, milling machines, and more across New Mexico!

Do you have what it takes? If you're up for the challenge, then join us on Sunday 23rd September 2018 at 17:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones) to put your skills to the test.

All participants are asked to bring a trailer weighing between 19 - 54 tonnes, a full tank of fuel, and a high powered engine.

Trailer weight modifications are accepted. The convoy will run slower at difficult roads to keep the convoy together.

Overtaking is permitted only if the player in front is stuck, at crawling speed, or in an emergency. Remember to keep plenty of distance from each other.

The main meetup will be at the large Rest Zone outside of Las Cruces, but you are welcome to meetup in the main city, too!

Departure: Las Cruces, New Mexico

Destination: Raton, New Mexico

Convoy Route: https://i.imgur.com/bNBGO0p.png

Happy Trucking!

Heavy Cargo Pack DLC recommended: https://store.steampowered.com/app/620610/American_Truck_Simulator__Heavy_Cargo_Pack

Additional Event Info: Twitch Stream | Event Rules | Server: Heavy Haul Convoy | DLC: New Mexico, Heavy Cargo Pack

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1

I'll definitely be there and bring my Draco Pete along. :D I just hope I won't be at the tail again as I usually end up in ATS public convoys. lol

lugnRHt.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

You can revert back to the last game version with steam. So even if multiplayer would not have recieved an update at that point, you could still revert back to an older game version and play online.

If you go to the game properties of ats or ets2 you can go to beta's and select an older version, so you can still play online. For ets2 it is now : temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 for incompatible mods. I haven't tried it for ats, but it probably works the same way. Go back to an older game version, and multiplayer should be fine.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tommy (Global Tranzit) said:

Se o ATS acabou de atualizar para 1.32, como isso será possível?

You Need to Downgrade the Version to 1.31!

Do not know how? See the instructions below:

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016