New update trailer questions

SupiUK

I maybe too early asking these questions after the update was only released today but here goes...

I have been buying some trailers and storing them in my garages. The game seems to allow me to store more than 5 trailers per garage. 

My questions are:

What is the max amount of trailers per garage?

Is there any benefit in having more than 1 different type of trailer in one garage? For example standard/refrigerated etc... would it generate more income? 

Sorry if these questions have already been covered.

7 minutes ago, AaronLTA said:

I have been buying some trailers and storing them in my garages. The game seems to allow me to store more than 5 trailers per garage. 

My questions are:

What is the max amount of trailers per garage?

Try adding other trailers and see what happens hopefully that will answer your question. 

Stay happy and safe

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 15 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently in this section, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for participating in this topic and for trying to figure out the answers to this question.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived