reports

dibam83

Question

8 answers to this question

@dibam The report system includes a "scoring" system. This means that each report receives a positive or negative score, depending on its "quality". Most declined reports will receive a negative score, but some accepted reports can receive also a negative score. This was implemented to avoid the "report-hunters", those people who seem to think that it's OK to connect to EU#2 server, stay all of the time around the Calais - Duisburg area, recording everything and sending lots of reports about every little misconduct they see. With this scoring system, the initial limit of 10 reports at a time will go up if they are given positive scores, or down if they receive negative scores. Eventually, players with good and quality reports can see their limit raise to 100 or more, but players reporting every little issue can see their limit go down and they can even be banned from using the report system, if their limit drops to zero. My advice: Don't worry so much about reporting others and just try and enjoy the game. I used to send reports only about those players who rammed my truck, were driving on the wrong side of a highway or were clearly using speedhacks. And I usually kept away from the well-known "Idiots on the road" areas. Reporting everyone who violates any of the rules should be OK, but since people were abusing the system by sending dozens of reports each and every day, the scoring system had to be put in place. I hope this answers your question.

• Upvote 1

Hello @dibam

Reports are seen to as and when someone is available to have a look at them. All I can advise you to do is be patient and be aware that all reports will get seen to eventually.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

1 hour ago, dibam said:

I know

Thanks for the helpful words

In terms of the question "Is my reports good?" as long as your reports have evidence that is sufficient enough then they will get dealt with. As @?? Powerful mentioned, do you have any question in relation to reports or the report system?

I hope to hear from you :) 

Sincerely,

Ali

TruckersMP Trial Support

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

11 hours ago, Ali. said:

In terms of the question "Is my reports good?" as long as your reports have evidence that is sufficient enough then they will get dealt with. As @?? Powerful mentioned, do you have any question in relation to reports or the report system?

I hope to hear from you :) 

Sincerely,

Ali

TruckersMP Trial Support

12 hours ago, ?? Powerful said:

//moved to Help

Hey @dibam ,

do you have any questions about the reports? Or do you need help?

I have no question
I just wanted to know if it is allowed to report too much?
That is, if someone violates the rules, I will record the film and then I will report whether this work is allowed or should I forgive it?

8 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@dibam The report system includes a "scoring" system. This means that each report receives a positive or negative score, depending on its "quality". Most declined reports will receive a negative score, but some accepted reports can receive also a negative score. This was implemented to avoid the "report-hunters", those people who seem to think that it's OK to connect to EU#2 server, stay all of the time around the Calais - Duisburg area, recording everything and sending lots of reports about every little misconduct they see. With this scoring system, the initial limit of 10 reports at a time will go up if they are given positive scores, or down if they receive negative scores. Eventually, players with good and quality reports can see their limit raise to 100 or more, but players reporting every little issue can see their limit go down and they can even be banned from using the report system, if their limit drops to zero. My advice: Don't worry so much about reporting others and just try and enjoy the game. I used to send reports only about those players who rammed my truck, were driving on the wrong side of a highway or were clearly using speedhacks. And I usually kept away from the well-known "Idiots on the road" areas. Reporting everyone who violates any of the rules should be OK, but since people were abusing the system by sending dozens of reports each and every day, the scoring system had to be put in place. I hope this answers your question.

Very useful text
My problem has been resolved
thanks to @Ali. @?? Powerful @FernandoCR [ESP]

• Like 1