Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Krone Trailer Pack

SCS Blog

With the 1.32 game update out, today we are proud to introduce a new set of trailers demonstrating the power of the new trailer ownership feature.

On our many journeys across Europe with our Simulation Trailer, we keep meeting the fine people from Krone Group. When we approached them about appearing in Euro Truck Simulator 2, they were very enthusiastic and provided all the support we could dream of to produce high-quality representations of their trailers for our game.

This is the result of our cooperation:

Now we want to return the favor and perform another of our PR stunts as a way to say thanks, as well as to spread the goodwill coming with this new great game content. Honestly, it's also a bit of muscle flexing in front of the transportation industry in general, as we try to demonstrate that our games' fan community is quite relevant when they think of their target group.

So what's the plan? We are going to release the Krone Trailer Pack in a few hours from now, but first, we are ready to give away 10,000 keys to our players! It's not just a random giveaway though, we are asking for your engagement in exchange. First of all, only veteran players with at 100 hours registered are eligible. Furthermore, we want to make a splash on social media that would be visible not just to @KroneTrailer. All in all, we came up with the following key giveaway campaign. Of course, it's absolutely fine for you just to wait till the DLC is available for regular purchase, in this case, you will be happy to know that we are releasing it with a 20% launch discount.

ETS2 Krone Trailer Pack giveaway
xqQ1yZEJ9wY

View the full article

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

22 minutes ago, twix bar said:

I can't wait to drive with the trailers!!!! and I'm lucky to get the free code xD

Same! 

Thank You SCS for GIVE-AWAY!  "DLC Krone" & 1.32 in same day!  Now we are waiting for #TMP update. :)   PS. Ofc for new map DLC too ;) 

That was huge GIVE-AWAY  (10K copies), Thank You one more time! :)  

I can't wait to buy and drive with the trailers:wub: 

Awesome DLC, thanks @SCS Blog for this:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

8 minutes ago, SimplyWild1 said:

100% worth it, would have bought it myself. I think you can get a 20% of tho.

Yeah, you can get 20% off, but @Matt #CarLadMatt Just bought me it!!! :D :O <3 

• HaulieLove 1

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

We have our own trailer and this trailer is Krone trailer :wub:

Thanks, SCS Software.

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP