Spotify instead of in-game radio

TheFatDrummer

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey!

There's no way to integrate Spotify to the game as far as I know.

The way I use Spotify while I drive is that I put playlist I like playing and then go back into the game. My keyboard has Fn keys, so I can skip songs and control volume while Spotify stays on the background.

Another thing you can do is that you use another device to control Spotify. It can be laptop, phone, tablet or anything you can install Spotify on. When you login on the same Spotify account on the device as on your computer, you can control Spotify via that device while your computer is the device playing the music. You can basically do everything: skip songs, change playlists, control volume, queue songs etc. Everything that you can do on Spotify on your computer.

I do not know, if what I just described is Spotify Premium feature, so you'll have to check it for yourself, unless you have Premium. I hope I could help!

Regards,

Ampelmann

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ready to go!

Hello @TheFatDrummer

I think not. You will exit the Game for change Songs. 

Please let us know when your Question has resolved !

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello there!

Spotify radio is not added. "Alt + tab" by opening the spotify and you can change your song.

Have  a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Question has been answered, thank you everyone for your help! 

I will now move this to the appropriate area :) 

//locked and moved to solved! 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x