New Reporting System

CASHIN MY GIRO

I'm going to start this post of with a apology if it has already been suggested before ( it probably has ) but I did search before posting . 

The current system as is , is not great and i will highlight a few issues I have found with it . 

• I believe the report section should be visible for all to see on the forums . 
  • There is no way to defend yourself , If you believe you were in the right you have no way to upload evidence / screenshots in your defence  as you don't even know that you have been reported , If it was on the forums you have at least some chance to defend yourself . 
  • Appealing the decision should be handled a lot faster by staff IMO ( Before people have a go I get that staff are busy and they give up their free time to handle these and I appreciate that ) as by the time it is appealed you're ban is probably  already over . 
  • Having a different Staff member other than the one who originally banned you handle you're appeal , this in my eyes is very biased and it would be welcomed that a fresh set of eyes look at it also .  

Reporting won't go through the forum anymore, if the report is valid a punishment will be applied. The user punished is still able to defend himself through an appeal later.

About different staff handling the appeal, it's something we're looking in and possibly will change at a later stage.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.