Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many garages are there in the whole of ets2? (Including DLC)

So I currently have 131 garages in ets2 including DLC's and I can not find another garage to buy. So, I'm guessing I have bought them all but the achievement is not coming up so I guess I haven't found them all. Even though I thought 131 was the max garages and if there is only 138 cities and some cities don't have garages, have I found them all?

Any help would be really useful.

Thanks

I believe there are 132 garages in the game including all DLC. :wub:

Here is a useful link you can check out too! http://truck-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Garage 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello there!

There are 132 garages, including DLC locations.You should find another one.

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I think i have 132 Garage with DLC :D my Map is 94% discovered

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

19 hours ago, {IR.G}Mohammad.afz said:

Hello
I bought all the garages
But I have forgotten them
Approximately 200 garages.

really??? :thinking:

show us a screenshot where this 70+ garages are

I'm quite sure that I've been buying all new garages whenever new DLCs came out and I own 132. However, I see people posting that they have 133, so I must be missing one... Can some of those with 133 garages post a screenshot, short video or even better, a list with all of their garages?

Mine:

Spoiler

09.21.2018-19.35.51

Spoiler

Archived