TruckersMP will not register the fact that I have registered my game

sesamert16

Question

I got ETS2 yesterday, played singleplayer for about 3 hours, and then tried to register my game. It didn't work. I went to the new location of game and dlc registration, still didn't work. I figured that it might take a few hours, so I went to bed, woke up, tried to login, and still "Go to TruckersMP, login, go to settings, and register your game. Do you want to do this now?" I tried registering again about an hour ago. As of 15 minutes ago, still nothing. Why isn't this working? What can I do to make it work?

6 answers to this question

Hello @sesamert16

you must set your profile to public
Enter the steam, your profile, edit profile and privacy settings, the next change to be like on this screen

cvDZatcCTQu-MtkN42oo9w.png

• Upvote 1

Dear @sesamert16,

Just like mentioned above, you must make sure you do that due to Steams new privacy update! Just make you then try to re-link your games.

Please let us know if you have now been able to link your games :) 

Sincerely,

Ali

TruckersMP Trial Support

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello @sesamert16

Has your Problem resolved ?

Please let us know ! 

• Upvote 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello,

This is so great to hear! Again, another problem solved, that's a great feeling.

Should you require help in the future again, please do not hesitate to post here as you did this time or create a support ticket and our support team will help you. However, since there is no longer any need for further comments on a topic which is already solved, I will take a few actions on this topic which you can see below.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the actions I will take on this topic, please contact me only through the Private Message function of the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Actions being taken on this topic: //Locked and moved to solved.

Kindest Regards,