• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, we decided to publish new update related to current problems with network code e.g. disappearing trucks. This is first part of update we are unable to test this kind of updates with just couple

Cheers Mods! Would be playing but still downloading!

I also get Fatal Crash errors whenever I get close to shops, pick-up areas, or drop-off areas that have a reasonable player population, since this past server reset.  I just hop over to single-player

Still getting fatal errors when entering built up areas. Out in the country or on motorways all is fine. Still to try getting into Rotterdam, will give it a go again soon.

Thanks for what you have done so far.

Still getting fatal errors when entering built up areas. Out in the country or on motorways all is fine. Still to try getting into Rotterdam, will give it a go again soon.

Thanks for what you have done so far.

I'd love to see a fix for fatal crash error.

I also get Fatal Crash errors whenever I get close to shops, pick-up areas, or drop-off areas that have a reasonable player population, since this past server reset.  I just hop over to single-player to do whatever I needed to do there, then swap back over when I'm safe and clear.  I'm sure it'll get fixed soon! 

Thanks for this R3 update devs

::EDIT::

After the R3 update, I'm getting Fatal Crash errors almost 90% of the time whenever I go through a loading-screen to start driving after logging in, regardless of where I actually am in the game at the time, and how busy it is at that location. 

• Upvote 1