Ets2 skoda change

55 minutes ago, AppleSan? said:

I don't think that there is something better than the skodas.

Are you sure?

uU4eHDr.jpg

aY3jRPj.jpg

How about a Lamborghini? (If TMP can convert it)

We don't need a new car although I think they need to change some things, first of all the engine sound of the skoda should be changed because it doesn't even sound like a real life skoda. If you check out this video for example the engine sounds so good. They also should make the stability better because turning hard at 80 km/h or more will flip your car but it would be nice if it could drift a bit although probably not possible anytime soon. Another thing is being able to redline a bit to get some more power out of the engine and best of all redlining engines sound good. If you drive the skoda a lot you will notice the revs cap at about 5k (except in 1st gear and neutral).

On 9/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, [BG]*BURAK*[GNC] said:

Skoda instead another  vehicle should come do you think:)

They will not implement another vehicle, however the Skoda rework is coming soon as stated in TMP's stream last night.

2 hours ago, JELLE VTC - ELT39 - Owner said:

A van of some sort like a mercedes sprinter or something like that, just that it has more costumisation and maybe have a trailer to it like we have the caravan for the Scout now

I would not recommend putting anything like sprinters in the game. We have trucks and a car. The car is already a trollable item, I feel a van would join this. Just think about those crazy delivery drivers lol. This is a truck sim, not transport.

I think the Scoda is a good car. I think they must make this car physics realistic.:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived