scout car is a multiple mods,and it may have some bugs 

but i don't think that will affect you to play games

so in my opinion ,you can just ignore it and happy trucking

more information about scout you can read this topic

hope this is helpful

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hi @dibam

The scout cars are not very realistic at this moment, for example when you put the hand brake we hear a air sound but if we want to be realistic only the trucks have a hand brake with air pressure.

But the developers are improving the Scout cars, you can read this topic: 

Hope I help you,:D

• Project Manager

Hello!,

As Soul Knight already suggested the Skoda has all truck physics applied to them such as the way the corner hence they topple over quite easily. There are a few bugs with the Skoda such as the wipers not clearing rain but the temperature gauge shouldn't be anything to worry about as i'm sure this is just a similar bug. It's when you see steam coming out of the bonnet you need to be worried!

Hope this helps,

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Hello @dibam

Many Answer already given.

Please let us know when your Question has resolved !:) 

• Thanks 3

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German