All progress lost

Johnas2

Question

7 answers to this question

Greetings  @Johnas2

I guess you mean your profile/savegame is gone? if this is correct ther is not much to do unless you made a backup of it befor uninstalling ets2.
If this is the case the only think you can do is create a new profile/savegame or you could downlaod and use this. 

I hope this answers your question and resolves your problem. And i look forward to hearing from you about it.

Kind Regards:
(SWE)Rasmus

• Upvote 2

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

hey there if you deleted the game completely  your only option is reinstalling game and if you dont want start over from first level you  check save game files online and install the one that works for you hope this helps

Since you only uninstalled the game, shouldn't your game's save files be in the same place it was before the uninstallation?
Go to Documents/Euro Truck/Simulator 2/profiles and see if there is another folder in it. Any folder inside /profiles is a game profile you and/or someone else created on your PC. 
If it's empty, then unless you backed up your profile, your previous progress is lost because I don't think the game syncs your save files with Steam.

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

hello this is normal if you want to start with trucks money and garages please check this site https://ets2.lt/en/?s=all+garage please see the version of the game if there is a DLC or you will not even have my advice is to put a profile that is without a DLC so you will have all the garages on the normal map 

the profile is placed in a folder of documents Euro trucks simolator 2 in the folder under the folder and put the folder with numbers and letters

do not forget to uninstall the game or reinstall your computer to put your progress on disk or flash so you will not lose it 

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Dear @Johnas2,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days. Because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

If you still have got something to ask, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. You can also contact a supporter via the support system: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! ^_^

/Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity.