Can't see ATS !

Steve-0

Question

When I load ATS off line, It works perfect, I can see the game and drive with no problems, When I load TruckersMP launcher to drive online, It loads the game, I can hear it, but I can't see ATS on my desktop. I've searched for answers, Googled the problem, Re- downloaded the American Truck game again Twice, and even re downloaded the TruckersMP launcher several times and no good, I can hear the game but can't see it, Now I am using a 52 inch TV for my desktop monitor. Its a Philips TV. I've taken the game out of full screen mode and checked the resolution and its good. Can anyone help me. Thank you for your time and efforts. Steve.

• Confused 1

8 answers to this question

hello

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hooking ETS2/ATS up to a TV has always been a problem, and I believe it is something SCS really needs to work on..however, my best recommendation for you to try, run TMP as administrator (I doubt it would help, but its best to try everything.)  Also, try using different HDMI ports.

Try setting the game to windowed mode and restart the game like that (that is how I fixed my personal issue with hooking up to my 32 inch TV)

If you are using a laptop: Make sure you have set Windows to mirror the main display across both displays. (Windows key + P > Duplicate)

Hello @WBD07

Many answer already given.

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved !:)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Dear @WBD07,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days. Because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

If you still have got something to ask, feel free to submit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! :)

/Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity.