310 hp iveco + 61 ton train on Calais Duisburg road challenge

dragonslayingmaster1000

People like this are annoyong on this road. By going really slow, someone who is significantly faster will want to overtake and they will get more and more agitated when they can't overtake. This in turn will probably cause a collision. Going 30 on this road with 60 ton trailer should be a cardinal sin.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:08 PM, -VOYVODA- said:

哈,当然,依维柯。依维柯是最好的♥,是的,每个人都应该驾驶依维柯:d

也许是个好主意,但这只会引起混乱。当我们开心的时候,我们不应该打扰别人。大家都知道DC路对慢速行驶不好。

Iveco is pretty, but its interior is not fashionable.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried using my 450S Scania with the train. It was not easy, most if the issues I encountered involved cars recklessly driving and blocking the road on purpose just to be a troll (this was on EU2) but otherwise it was great fun and I had a friend behind me to assist me if I was to get stuck. We also let traffic overtake when it was safe and the road allowed us to do so. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Just a little comment to what I said earlier. 

This is when the Pilot cars come in handy because they are there to make sure the people keep their distance and so that the wide or long vehicle is able to drive safely. If only people used the pilot car in a "correct" way and that people would actually proceed with caution when they see a wide, long or overweight vehicle. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Yeah great challenge how to annoy a lot of players and make even bigger traffic jam than it is. C-D is not really challenging route, there are some better roads to drive. Also you could get banned if you were to block other drivers if you were to get stuck or drive in first gear uphill. Remember that many players are just waiting to make report on you.

I like the idea but there is no purpose of doing it on C-D because you have everything same except that you are very slow.

C-D has few choke points and that's it, no challenges other than some trolls might ram you.

3 hours ago, NickThe0ne said:

Just a little comment to what I said earlier. 

This is when the Pilot cars come in handy because they are there to make sure the people keep their distance and so that the wide or long vehicle is able to drive safely. If only people used the pilot car in a "correct" way and that people would actually proceed with caution when they see a wide, long or overweight vehicle. 

I don't think people would even care about the pilot cars anyway because most people are idiots *cough cough* turks. 

6 hours ago, NickThe0ne said:

I tried using my 450S Scania with the train. It was not easy, most if the issues I encountered involved cars recklessly driving and blocking the road on purpose just to be a troll (this was on EU2) but otherwise it was great fun and I had a friend behind me to assist me if I was to get stuck. We also let traffic overtake when it was safe and the road allowed us to do so. 

Probably best to do this on EU3 without annoying cars and less players but I also did it on EU2 :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived