Beacon Auto kick

I feel a lot of players are following the rule about beacons not being allowed in areas with 25 or more players. This is why I'm suggesting the developers of this wonderful mod to add a server warning and auto kick for people who have their beacons on in areas with 25 or more players. 

I feel this would benefit a lot of people who don't have very powerful computers because it would help reduce lag in areas with a large number of players. 

Hai,

Thank you for taking your time to suggest this. However, this has been suggested before and is currently Open for discussion. I'm going to reject this as there is a similar suggestion. Your comments would be greatly appreciated here:

Again, thank you very much for taking your time to suggest this. If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to post them. For the next time, I would recommend you to use the search function, just to be sure that there is no similar topic.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to drop me a PM.

Kind Regards.

• HaulieLove 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.