Most popular truck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scania S=a nice truck!!

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

My opinion the best Truck is; Scania, Volvo and Mercedes:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Mine is Scania for sure, I've been driving it for so long that it just feels weird to drive any other truck. The Volvo is alright but due to real life experience I dislike it, same goes for MAN and Mercedes. The Mercedes is a very good looking truck but isn't really "the best". DAF, Iveco and Renault just fall under the "don't drive" zone in my mind :lol:. I just dislike the looks of those Trucks, some of them look alright but I wouldn't drive them. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Guest Bruce T.

Well, Scania and Volvo are the most popular trucks. Because the engine of these trucks are very good, and the speed too. Scania are mostly used because of their accessories. I've always used a DAF and the new Volvo FH, because I like them a lot and I do not care for speed, because I always drive at 90 KM/H - 55 MPH.

Well, if we look at current truck updates, here's my list:

SCANIA : Has the updated next-gen model and is extensively used for its sleek design and smooth curves including a great modification format.
VOLVO : The Volvo before the next-gen update was one of the most used for its high powered engines ranking it the truck with the most horsepower, before the update.
DAF: The DAF has that old but classic look to it and is very reliable with the current mods available for it. It has the originality which most trucks forget about.
MAN: The MAN comes close with the DAF but is still not used often as it's interiors are not the greatest (according to suggestions) and the base look of the truck. This highly used heavy cargo truck does fall back in the articulated or single trailer world.
RENAULT: With the Renault, its a truck with the only 'racing' inspired livery for it. People use it to match with their VTC Names like RACING VTC (totally made that up).
IVECO: I'm sorry! It just has to take the last position for several factors. Most important ones being, its small modification format, its weak engine choice and just the looks. Doesn't look like something you would take for hauling that 24t articulated trailer to be honest.

Archived