Most popular truck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all trucks are popular, but as I see in-game, people mostly use Scania S as it's new truck and looks fresh, Volvo as It's a bit faster than other trucks and Mercedes Benz Actross as It looks really great.

I prefer Man, as I like design and it's really fast (that helps a bit on overtakes :P

My personal favourite so far, and i tried quite some trucks by now, is still the Scania Streamline so far. Has a beautiful exterior, comfortable interior, nice tuning possibilities because of the Mighty Griffin Pack, a sound like a beast, nice to drive and good in curves and it pulls whatever you want to pull with it. Although there are several modern trucks like the Scania New Gen that I love as well, I prefer the Streamline. You can find some pictures of it here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/neonleon175/screenshots/

Have fun exploring them!

The most popular trucks on EU2 would be the new generation Scania, the 2012 Volvo, and the MAN trucks are starting to become more popular. Of course, all of the trucks are really popular :P

The only really unpopular trucks would be the Iveco trucks.

Of course, my absolute favorite, and underappreciated truck is the Renault Premium, as long as its swapped out with a newer generation Volvo engine (which is really realistic to do)

Needless to say, it would depend on someone's preference.

In my case, I'd like to say that Volvo is the best.

Its powerful engine, design, all sounds coming from the engine, trade mark, ... etc...

The whole thing is so fascinating. <3

And of course, it doesn't matter what it's version/type is.

Last but not least, I've never changed my truck brand and probably I never will !!! :P 

Archived