Can I apply for game moderator after my ban is up?

robschaefer89

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @rjschaefer,

Each of our recruitments have got different requirements that you should meet before you apply. For some positions there are different requirements than for others. You can always read those requirements for the positions in their currently active recruitment description: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/  (Active Recruitments are marked with green = Community Moderator and Game Moderator) or in the past recruitment descriptions that you can find here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/504-past-recruitment/. Despite the different requirements, there are also some that TruckersMP basically sets up for each position. These are the following: 

• You appear in a mature manner;
  • You have sufficient knowledge of the English language;
  • You understand and respect the official set of rules;
  • You can remain calm and polite in a conflict;
  • You are able to ask questions and inform yourself if you do not know something;
  • You are able to work in a team and participate in team discussions;
  • You have some basic social skills as you will be in touch with many community members;
  • You are dedicated and devoted to helping other members of the community;
  • You are registered on TruckersMP's forum for at least 1 month;
  • You are registered on the website for at least 3 months.
  • You are not banned within the last year of applying.

As you can see, the last paragraph answers your question above. You wouldn't even be able to send an application, because our system automatically detects users with a ban in the past year. 

In the best case you shouldn't have got many bans at all if you want to apply. Another requirement to reach is to become familiar in the TruckersMP community and to be active in the forum as well. 

So, since you are not able to apply for a position within the next year, I'd strongly advise you to take it as a good possibility to meet all other requirements and to make yourself to a well known person in TruckersMP - then your way to the position will be much easier for you. The problem I had before applying for the support team was almost the same (just not with a that long waiting period). I took the possibility, made friends in the community and the team, did my best to help people and was very active in the forum which resulted in the position I'm now still inside with positive feelings. That's what I'd really recommend you. Take it as a tip and get better, earn more knowledge - then all doors will stay open for you in the team! 

I hope I answered your questions with my detailed explanation and I wish you nothing more than the best for your further way. I hope you can join the team as one of my teammates one day :)

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hello

You have to go through some  before you can become GM. You have to set up the requirements of the tmp team that you can enter into the experiments. You should not have any penalty in 1 year for some truckersMP missions!

I recommend reading this guide! 

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the "Inactive Topics" section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free contact me.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.