I can still play but without scandinavia also problems

VladtheSecond

today i made photo with phone and 2 screenshots i don't really have a proof but please can you keep an eye or corner of your eye on some persons?

cause i am romanian andi didn't joined they'r company or anything does not mean i have to be bullied also they didn't say sorry

let's start the story

1.i was driving on c-d(near dusiburg) and [RO]UNT  coko(with o cut in half) hit a truck that was comming on other lane

2. his friend RO(GEM)G29 hit me in back with full speed and didn't said sorry(by the was was a blockade in traffic)

he didn't said sorry or anything he just said(te pup) it means i kiss you (kinda)and then just overtaked me and continued after i overtaked him (i kinda tried to get revenge)

3. then he didn't brake and hit my back again when we were stuck again after he was hit by a truck while he on wrong way after again he parked on wrong way at a bridge intersection and got hit by a truck and he said i report you to the truck

4. these are a lot of crashed made by him and i want to keep an eye on him please

5.why i am not allowed to put photo? 

saying too much 500kb ??

Just report them on the website if you have some valid proof, not here on the forums.

Also, you know it's against game rules to overtake on high traffic roads such as C-D?

And for photo, upload them to a photo website such as Imgur, then copy and paste the image link.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

1 hour ago, Alex [ITA] said:

Just report them on the website if you have some valid proof, not here on the forums.

Also, you know it's against game rules to overtake on high traffic roads such as C-D?

And for photo, upload them to a photo website such as Imgur, then copy and paste the image link.

ok man  i know but i don't risk like others so if i overtake i overtake with caution

and 2 i overtaked to get my place back after he hit me and overtaked (kinda revenge and also not accepting to give him my place )

• 2 weeks later...

Well, driving on C-D without recording every movement is, imo, a huge risk.

I always use OBS or Bandicam to record every movement when driving in that zone.

Also keep in mind that driving on C-D is a risk in itself. I value my precious cargo & time so I always stay away from that area. It's just like asking for trouble.

There was even a rule that stated "Driving intentionally and repeatedly on C-D just to cause heavy traffic is a no-no" (actually it wasn't written like that but you get the idea).

Take care, man. Value your truck, cargo so stay safe!

Real eyes realise real lies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived