Xp mod?

xKyranStormx

Question

7 answers to this question

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "General Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to either of the games, as well as topics related to both games and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello @xKyranStormx,

You can edit your XP as well as in game level by using Cheat Engine. I’d also only recommend editing these on single player and then making a save. Then you can head into Multiplayer with everything! 

Here is is a tutorial on how to do so;

Has this answered your question? Or if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask :) 

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

If you're looking for an xp/money mod i can recommend Delivery+.

It boosts the amount of money and xp you get for every load yet it keeps it realistic.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=903036915&

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

Dear @xKyranStormx,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to the Inactive topics section.

If you still need ideas for XP mods, feel free to DM me. Have a great day and happy trucking! B)

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.