Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Courtesy on the Road - Rules for Everyday

63e Zen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, Miyuki said:
  1. To protect your truck, pause the game when you stopped. You won't take any damage and become a wall. You can kill bad truckers trying to ram you.

Made me laught btw. HAHAHAHAHAH

Just now, MicroBinata_PH said:

Made me laugh btw. HAHAHAHAHAH

On 9/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, Miyuki said:

Need Extra?

1. Don't drive on C-D road if you want to deliver something. Even cats (which have 9 lives) can't survive.
  2. Expect all drivers are crazy unless he stays behind you for 1 minute without any special actions.
  3. No one has patient to wait for your car to be fixed. When you stopped for 5 seconds, they start honking at you.
  4. Always bring your car camera (Recording software)
  5. When I started recording, that means some of you might be banned
  6. Don't be scared when someone says "rec", "report", "banned". Most of them are only threatening.
  7. Overtake me with force gets a karma within 3 minutes (I proved this to at least 5 players in-game)
  8. Driving a RHD car? Your GPS is your radar + left side mirror + your lifeline.
  9. Truck with "VIP", "TR", "MAFIA" tag are dangerous
  10. Kids don't have brakes installed in their truck.
  11. Skodas are tough, never try to piss them off.
  12. Don't chat "admin". They can't hear you.
  13. You need 130m to stop from 150km/h to 0km/h. Keep enough distance if the truck ahead of you crashed.
  14. No one want to listen to your music. Don't hold "X with your music player on.
  15. Horns won't solve the problem. It will just make you and other people around you annoying.
  16. To protect your truck, pause the game when you stopped. You won't take any damage and become a wall. You can kill bad truckers trying to ram you.

I don't want to share things too academic but practical.

I realized all of these are true! HAHAHAHAHA

On 11/13/2018 at 4:36 AM, Miyuki said:

The moderators may consider to pin this post.

That would be amazing! This thread was started to help educate drivers and encourage safe driving and I am truly amazed with the feedback.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:50 PM, HayaletGhost said:

Noone do that this option they using the horn like toys and I'm really sick of it to listen that sound always.

I know, everytime I pull in it's constant horn blowing. Hopefully they will learn to use the horn sparingly.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:41 AM, AirSociety said:

Some people don't respect others because they don't respect themselves. Everyone knows that the traffic rules are clear and everyone needs to know that the 5-year-old child needs to focus on the red light. 

hopefully no need to say anything else understood :)

Yes! This thread is all about respecting yourself and others.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:24 AM, TurkishCrew l Vurgun said:

I don't understand players who have too much unnecessary light in the game 

I feel the same way. I also try to lower my highbeams when there is oncoming traffic. Also if I have a car ahead of me. I use their brake lights as a guide.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:52 PM, Kn0wn said:

Yeah, I'm grateful to you for sharing this information with us.

Good Game!

Kn0wn!

Thank you so much Kn0wn for your comment. I'm glad you found the thread helpful!

On 11/16/2018 at 5:11 AM, [RLC CCM] SMURFY said:

I like this topic and I think you’ve done a nice job with it and new drivers could find this particularly useful. It’s just a shame that the majority of people who need to read this guide don’t use the forums. :P

I greatly appreciate your comment. The more the thread is shared, the more the information will spread. Of course not everyone will be able to read, but those that do can even help players ingame.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:05 AM, [ConSecGroup] said:

Made me laught btw. HAHAHAHAHAH

I realized all of these are true! HAHAHAHAHA

IKR, I was laughing too! It's very true, especially the crossed out ones lol :troll:

On 11/22/2018 at 12:42 PM, henzsa said:

Wow, had to take you a lot of time to do that. I'm almost sure that this will help new players. Even tho most of them are common sense, most people don't use it so it had to be written :D Good job and thank you ;)

Thank you so much for you comment and feedback! I've been in too many preventable accidents to know common sense is not that common lol. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share!

I think this is just what some people need to look at. 

So often now you see so many people especially on the CD road overtaking and causing real dangers and often resulting in serious crashes which affect a lot of the innocent, general public. Needs to be addressed severely! 

On 11/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, [ConSecGroup] Dan said:

I think this is just what some people need to look at. 

So often now you see so many people especially on the CD road overtaking and causing real dangers and often resulting in serious crashes which affect a lot of the innocent, general public. Needs to be addressed severely! 

Thank you for your comment. I absolutely agree. I think the only time you should overtake is on long stretches of road where you can see oncoming traffic clearly. Too many times I see people trying to overtake on curves and smack right into oncoming traffic.

On 11/25/2018 at 3:10 PM, IxBlitzkriegxI said:

Although its a great idea, unfortunately people still troll and try to ram, hit or cut you off... nothing will change that thank goodness for the report button but still having this as a guideline for new drivers is good.

These tips are for new drivers but more for yourself. If you have good driving  practices, you may often avoid those not so good drivers.

On 11/27/2018 at 12:31 AM, rickiandymacrey911 said:

Just brake when you take a curve and you avoid a lot of crashes 

And also overtake with responsibility

You can either brake or release the gas on curves. I tend to release than to brake especially if someone is directly behind me.

I got into another accident today lol. The guy actually stalked me to set me up. I used defensive driving to avoid the first attempt. However, he was extremely persistent and eventually hit me off the road causing 50k damages and loss of profit from my job. I usually don't post incident reports but this guy legit followed me half of my trip. 

This is my report:

Initially, this guy was following me with no issues. Then he tried to ram me and I evaded the first attempt. I thought he needed me to stop, so I stopped. I started to drive and he continued to drive erratically almost causing another driver to crash. Every time I tried to pull off he attempted to cut me off until finally crashed into the side of my truck. 

First Attempt:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousBloodyPelican4Head

Cuts another driver and almost hits my truck:
https://clips.twitch.tv/PeacefulThankfulDelicataKevinTurtle

He was stalking me and setting me up until I gained speed to ram me:
https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialCourageousBaconGingerPower

Finally hitting me and ramming me off the road:
https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueHeadstrongSwallowBCouch

Defensive Driving Lesson: I could have just pulled over and waited for him to go on and move onto another target and possibly prevented the accident altogether on my end. The thing is initially he followed me with no issues so I thought he might need help as I heard his truck stalling out several times and continued on. What would you have done?

On 11/30/2018 at 3:23 AM, YiğitTV said:

Yeah, that makes sense. Nice rules, but I do all this. And there's not much to do.
I'd appreciate it if you followed me.

Glad you practice these rules :D. One extra ally on the road. Do you stream?

On 11/30/2018 at 10:57 AM, [ConSecGroup] Dan said:

I was driving along the route on Monday, and I had a 51 Ton load so was taking my time and going slowly, and recorded about 3 people crashing head on into others because of stupid overtakes and the amount of people being impatient. 

Lol! Take it slow. When you rush you don't leave too much room for error. Glad you made it safely!

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, 63e Zen said:

Glad you practice these rules :D. One extra ally on the road. Do you stream?

Lol! Take it slow. When you rush you don't leave too much room for error. Glad you made it safely!

Yeah made it safely, thank you. Were some close calls but what can you say haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived