Next map DLC

Pixel.

So when I did look at the current map of ETS2 I thought what could come next? (Without Baltic sea) There are still greyed out places on the map and I would like to hear from you what you think. (MAP: Red what we have. Blue what could come. Don't look at those line draw skills. It's just not me strength...) Spain and Portugal could come and I think it is the one which has the most change of getting in. Also Ireland could be a DLC maybe a cheaper one cause of its size. And Going more east with Greece and Turkey and more could come but I think that won't happen as likely cause it isn't really on the in-game map. 

20180912_132821.png

Kind regards,

spacer.png

Yeah, But they could probably make some ships heading too Spain from Italy and England. Yeah I know their will be some Russian parts in Baltic sea but I don't know how much of Russia is European. But I would also love the snowy part of Russia it just would be a great challenge and all the different roads would be awesome!

Kind regards,

spacer.png

They will probably head into Romania. This is why I think so at least. It will definitely not go into Spain. Pavel on an SCS stream said that after the Baltic DLC they will not expand into Spain + Portugal and it will be bigger than the Baltics. This makes me think it will be Romania or the countries around that area, or they will go further into Russia, but that's Asia then. Concluding, probably Romania

2 minutes ago, Dziada said:

They will probably head into Romania. This is why I think so at least. It will definitely not go into Spain. Pavel on an SCS stream said that after the Baltic DLC they will not expand into Spain + Portugal and it will be bigger than the Baltics. This makes me think it will be Romania or the countries around that area, or they will go further into Russia, but that's Asia then. Concluding, probably Romania

Sounds reasonable But you would also need going east then. Right? Also Lichtenstein would be cool as a free update I think. It would be only one city. 

Kind regards,

spacer.png

I've read before about the theory that Viva La France would be required to get to Spain, but unless its a requirement created by SCS themselves, I don't see a reason why it'd be difficult to do for ETS2MP. In real life, there are vehicle-carrying ferry links from Plymouth in the UK, to Spain via Santander and Bilbao. All the ETS2MP team would need to do is accept that they'd possibly have to adopt a little bit of 'artistic license' regarding the ferries being able to carry trucks and not just cars.

Hello There!

I wish Turkey to come to DLC. Because there are many Turkish players in ETS2.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I think they could expand further to the south with Spain and Portugal in the future. I remember in some updates for the game around 3-4 years ago we saw some additions to what was then "southern Italy" in the game. This addition laid the connections out to go into the Italy DLC. 

I could also see them going further to the east though. (Possibly even involving a rework of Going East?)

Though as some others have mentioned above, there really aren't any DLCs at the current time that require another DLC to access. However, this could change as they decide to expand the map more and more :) 

7622072690.png

Archived