Soarfly Haulage [SFH]

Merciful

photo-13449.png?_r=1424468370

We are a new VTC called Soarfly Haulage, we have been very active in Flight Simulator and Farming Simulator and we decided to expand the company by starting a road haulage company.

We are not new to the game as all staff have been existing users of ETS2MP.

The sort of drivers we are looking to join us should have a very high standard of driving, maturity and a willingness to get involved as a team.

The minimum requirements are

Minimum age of 14.

Be registered with ETS2MP forums.

Simple driving and parking (with trailer) assessment with our trainer and 1 other member of staff. (all staff have also done this assessment)

At least 1 convoy with the manager or trainer.

Be able to speak English.

Be able to have mature interactions with other drivers/staff/ETS2MP users but can also have a laugh.

Fully functional microphone for TS.

Be active on ETS2MP Game.

We know there are a couple of requirements but as already stated we want elite drivers who will be proud to be a part of a premier company, with this company you have to earn premiership not just have it given and be happy to be a part of a community.

So if you want to be a part of this and grow with us then fill in our application form and you will be contacted by a member of staff, if you have not heard from us then please pm with details and I will look into it.

The company custom VTC using the renowned Trucknet is still under construction but is able to be used.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Staff

Merciful74 - Ceo

Cheetah - Manager

P1K3Y M1K3Y - Personnel Manager

Bristol - Instructor

Drivers

R4C3R98 - Driver

XL_DrINK - Driver

daggie - Driver

McGamer - Driver

RBar - Driver

Ashley - Driver

DFS_TV - Driver

xTH3xMoDsZx - Driver

extremeremixboyz - Driver

paulstray51 - Driver

jammerxd - Driver

Digital - Driver

Former Drivers

SamMadden - Dismissed 6/3/15

Natopower - Dismissed

Alex - Dismissed

Position:

I think you guys don't have the position yet for handeling this requirments. Be happy that peopel want to join, since this ins't a very big company.

Could you please justify or elaborate your comment please as I do not understand what you mean that we don't have the position yet for handling what requirement.

Oh also one of our other requirements is that you do not have a ban or at least a failed ban appeal on multiplayer for blocking or trolling so it seams you are also not in a position for handling these requirements.

Have a good day

Position:

• 2 weeks later...

Sent in my application, hope all goes well

Hi Takumi, thanks for the application, I noticed you have applied on our myvtc, I know it is a pain, but could you please apply on http://soarflyconcepts.co.uk/haulage as we have moved there now.

Also, could you either add me as a friend on Steam ([sFH] M1K3Y [staff]) or send me a link to your Steam profile.

Many thanks, Mike.

Personnel Manager.

Soarfly Haulage VLC Driver

Archived