Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hi, new here. Struggling with the game itself.

Question

Hi All! Well I just joined today on your lovely multiplayer. I think this is the right topic to being speaking this in!!!!!! However, my questions are. How can i prevent being rammed by other users? i can see there are other SERVERS available, but finding the multiplayer difficult, as i cannot drive from A-B without arriving without damage. What Servers would you recommend?  I did try the Europe 2 one as well, and found that it  is where most of the drama is!! Also because i am new. What tips and tricks do you have to offer to help me get started on here? I have already been rammed a few times today. I do follow the highway code, but there were people , beeping  at me after moving out of the way even though I was (including signals!!!). This was moving out of a way of a collisions by the way!  However, they were speeding so I said (my right of way, thank you! as I am polite even though I was annoyed and could of said the opposite!!!) I have also noticed that because most people do not follow the rules. If I give way to someone, as you know If you don't it means a crash potentially. I get horned at and get worried that I might get reported for it, like they get annoyed and make its my fault. You know when someone is not informed or knowledge about it and think they know the road basically. Its basically that and some can be really rude.  But anyways, If you can help, that be great to help me get started. 

Thank you!

your only VTC company!

10 answers to this question

Hello @(EndoSKy) (Driver 1) VTC, some answers were given for your doubt.

Is your issue resolved?

I await your return!^_^

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello! 

EU2 is a crowded server but my advice is to stay away from the cities of Calais and Duisburg. Because it is very crowded and you can experience the FPS declines, so you can play in other cities. But my advice to you is to play on the EU3 server.

And please read the rules. 

Best Regards :)

9 minutes ago, [VIVA] BombZ said:

Hello! 

EU2 is a crowded server but my advice is to stay away from the cities of Calais and Duisburg. Because it is very crowded and you can experience the FPS declines, so you can play in other cities. But my advice to you is to play on the EU3 server.

And please read the rules. 

Best Regards :)

Hi, thank you. I have read the rules before I signed up :)

Hi bro,

Sometimes the servers can be crowded. İf you don't make an accident that protects the distance with the car in front and behind it. You already read the rules. Stay away from the Calais-Duisburg. İf you want to travel freely choose EU4 server.

I hope ı helped you!

Hello @(EndoSKy) (Driver 1) VTC 

First of all we welcome you to the truckersmp community.

Now, As you are new to the truckersmp community i would suggest you have a look at the beginners guide in the guide section of the forum that you can find here.

For your issue, the truckersmp Europe 2 server is the most busy one. If you want to avoid ramming and crashing i would suggest you to drive on the Europe 4 server which is freeroam (Non Collisions Zone server). 

If you still want yo drive on the other servers and avoid these accodental problems please do tead the following guide and abide by the points.

Hi, EndoSKy, how are you?

Friend Welcome to the TMP Community.

A hint! Maintain a Safe Distance between the Front Player due to LAGs and BUGs. And if your Computer is Medium I recommend also to Download a Recording Software and to enter Places that have many people go Recording!

About the Server EUROPA 2 Really is the Most Crowded Server! So I recommend you to start in Europe 4 due to being No Collision. And then go and test which Server is right for you!

And beware of retreating other players because in this coming and going you can still leave as Wrong in History and have your Account Banned by Some of Our Administrators.

Welcome and Good Shooting !!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016