Best DLC in ETS2

Pixel.

Well my second post already, I would like to hear which DLC's you like the most and which one is the best one for buck. I personally love the Scandinavia map DLC the most cause of how beautiful everything looks and how awesome the region is. Do you have the same opinion or do you like a different map DLC or even a tuning DLC or a paintjob? I would love to hear which you like the most. :)

Kind regards,

spacer.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have scandinavia, going east, france and I have to say everything but going east is good. I'm planning on getting italia during 40% sale only because I like promods a lot but I can't now that they require italia. Btw a tip for those who are missing 1 dlc, get the map booster thing instead so you get more money off that's what I will do.

Hey, 

Most of ppl says that their favourites maps/dlc are; Scandinavia & Italy.

In my point of view, Scandinavia is on the first place then Viva le France, why?

- Beautiful places,

- hidden roads (i wanna see in upcoming DLC Map like "Beyond the Baltic Sea", roads like in Scandinavia, it rlly makes players happier)

- nice landroads 

I cant remind much more, but we need more hidden roads and landroads (road looking like road on c/d  but with beautiful places)

Helluw,

My opinion there are a lot of nice DLCs which give this extra to the game in beatiful ways. I'll give you my top 3 ^^

• Italy map - has some very beautiful places and gives you this extra challenge
  • Krone Trailer Pack - Duuuh it's awesome? Krone is life
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea - I know it's not released yet but I am very excited for this one, screenshots are looking on point :love:

Again, there are a lot of nice DLCs but these are my baes

Torn between Scandinavia and Italia.

Both are very good DLCs, but I think Italia edges it out, only if slightly. Palermo would be the city edging it out, on top of the scenery you can find within Italy, though that is not to say Scandinavia doesn't have beautiful scenery as well!

The Viva La France was a nice update, but it was that, an update. They were able to work with Italia and Scandinavia from the ground up, and did a fantastic job with it.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

I really enjoyed driving in Italy and also in Poland, although the Scandinavia DLC must be the best map DLC in my opinion. Non map DLC the best DLC is the Mighty Griffin pack, it really lets you add that little extra to your Scania truck. In the future I´d like them to add a Volvo Tuning pack and also maybe DLC trucks. I know DLC trucks might be a problem in TMP since it would be invisible, but there must be some way to let all players see that DLC. Examples on DLC trucks could be like the Scania T, Tesla truck etc. Last thing I think is missing from the DLCs is absolutely an external accessories pack, like the cabin accessories. This DLC could let you add cranes etc to your truck, that would be awesome.

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

I think all DLC is Awesome. But Scandinavia is really nice to drive:wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived