Report Committee

BrXEiZ

Suggestion Name: Report Comittee 

Suggesstion Description: Everybody knows: Admins are not fast enough to look at the reports. TruckersMP needs new managers but new Admins are not the solution. I looked at my reports and saw that no one was interested about 8 days. Obviously this makes me sad. I came to the "Overwatch" system in "CS: GO" game. In terms of a certain number of winnings, the player was given the title "inspector" by looking at the rank and time. Why is not the same system at TruckerMP? If the rankings are given to the players who have reached a certain game clock, and the system is realized, the reports will be greatly relaxed.

Any example images:

unknown.png(Today is 10.9.2018 07.04 UTC+0)

latest?cb=20170714185732

Why should it be added?: To avoid delays in the reports, the system needs to be processed more smoothly, without the need for new admins. For the fastest and right decisions.

• Confused 1

Hello,

First of all, thank you for suggesting this on our forums. However, since this has been suggested before and it's already accepted, I'm rejecting your suggestion in order to keep the 'Suggestions' forum section clean and organised.

The following suggestion is the same as yours:

When posting a new suggestion, please consider browsing our forums first to find similar suggestions. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Rejected. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UsDxWIH.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.