i have bought scandinavia dlc but idk how to put in multiplayer

VladtheSecond

Question

16 answers to this question

Scandivania section will be opened directly if you bought and downloaded it. You don't need to do anything. 

original_scandinavia_map_1_19_x_1.jpg

Grey part on the screenshot is where the Scandinavia is located. But if you can't still see Scandinavia, you can try going to (https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings) and check Linked Games / DLC there.

After buying or activating via Steam, there should be a 'DLCs' section in your ETS2 steam library. If it says 'Installed' next to Scandinavia, then you're fine. Next go to the website and under your settings go to 'Linked Games'/DLCs' and connect the DLC to TruckersMP.

Hope this helps

Dziada

3 hours ago, Dziada said:

After buying or activating via Steam, there should be a 'DLCs' section in your ETS2 steam library. If it says 'Installed' next to Scandinavia, then you're fine. Next go to the website and under your settings go to 'Linked Games'/DLCs' and connect the DLC to TruckersMP.

Hope this helps

Dziada

well is nothing under settings i could jsut press on check game and chekch dlc

i have  no connect icon

it says installed at steam but is not showing me anything on map

edit:still not working i checked now is not letting me get inside game on multiplayer  when i go to profiles

and creating new one does not help they don't let me press continue i have to press cancel download and it moves me back at menu not letting me getting in the game

1 hour ago, vladfirstdc said:

well is nothing under settings i could jsut press on check game and chekch dlc

i have  no connect icon

it says installed at steam but is not showing me anything on map

edit:still not working i checked now is not letting me get inside game on multiplayer  when i go to profiles

and creating new one does not help they don't let me press continue i have to press cancel download and it moves me back at menu not letting me getting in the game

The privacy settings of your Steam profile should be open to check if there is one of the important points.

Hello,

make sure to set you steam privacy settings to public :

Spoiler

in7I9AN.jpgrKJ4oFc.pngFvTl9iF.png

Than please go to your truckersmp account settings and check DLCs

Spoiler

9AHcFWi.png

Also make sure you have enabled Scandinavia DLC: (make sure that little box is checked)

Spoiler

O5xGZ2E.png

Your profile should look like this when you set your privacy settings right (if you don't see games tab, than please recheck your privacy settings):

Spoiler

f8OSUFe.jpg

• Upvote 1

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Hey there!

3 days have passed since the last answer to this topic was created. The topic is  inactive, that's why I'll move it now. If you still need help, feel free to contact us via support.truckersmp.com or contact me to unlock your topic again.

Thanks for understanding and happy trucking!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity