I cannot update my TMP Client

Erylson

Question

6 answers to this question

hello @Erylson i've been noticing this problem all over the forum.

This might be some problem with the website server host or the launcher servers as some of them couldn't update the launcher and some can't download it.

I would suggest you to read these following post / sections attached below for other information you can try to solve the issue.

• Project Manager

Hello,

As already said it is being experienced community wide and therefore, the only thing to do is sit and wait it out I am afraid as many people have reported this across multiple help posts now. I hope it gets resolved soon :)

Sorry I cannot do more,

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Dear @Erylson,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to the Inactive topics section. 

If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. You can also submit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! 

Regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Dear @Erylson,

Now, this topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

Have a great day! B)

Kind regards,
MHT

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.