Sign in to follow this  
NotAHumanBeing

Popular Route in ATS?

There is no popular road in ATS because ATS isn't very popular at all, servers only peak at 200-300 players usually. Hopefully ATSMP will gain more players and maybe get a popular road because then I would totally play it, last time I played ATSMP was during big sur landslide event ;P 

5 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

There is no popular road in ATS because ATS isn't very popular at all, servers only peak at 200-300 players usually. Hopefully ATSMP will gain more players and maybe get a popular road because then I would totally play it, last time I played ATSMP was during big sur landslide event ;P 

Darn, I missed it then :^(

4 hours ago, W900 Fan 4 Life said:

I usually take I-5 to I-40 when going from San Francisco CA to Albuquerque NM. I always see a lot of players on those 2 interstate roads. 

Isn't that like a 40 minute drive???

@NotAHumanBeing

try that route with the transformer, even with either the W900 and the 389, it adds a bit more time onto the trip., unless if you are one of those that loves to speed every where, then it only adds about 5 to 10 min

Like someone above said. ATSMP isn't very popular. It does get briefly popular if there's an official event or when a new expansion is adapted by TMP. You also have to keep in mind that the 48 states are far from completed. The game is coming up to 3 years old. Aside from the rescale, it only has 4 (going on 5) total states.

Its insane in Oregon right now, but at least for now, people respect the other players and respect the ones that stick to real road rules and speed limits, its nothing close to C to D road which is a trolls/idiots fest that are just there to cause wrecks and record it for youtube or twitch.

• Like 1

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive