Hot topic #3: Oregon and Baltic DLC

Prime

There is not a single released DLC in ETS that I dont own, and in ats im only missing 3 paint job DLCs even though i never play that game anyways. I'm for Sure gonna buy the Baltic DLC and hang around there untill that's boring. ATS wise, I'll probably hop on and drive in the Oregon DLC areas to not feel the money is just sitting there instead of being used ^^

The DLCs SCS release keep getting better and better for each time. I love the way SCS is going!

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

I'm looking at the Baltic DLC with an open mind, I haven't been impressed by it so far but I think it has a fair chance. I own most of the DLC's in ETS so I will wait and see what people say about it and then probably buy it.

And for the Oregon DLC, I don't really play ATS so I don't have much input on that.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Just looked at the baltic DLC photos and wow it does look very good.
The only perk is that to get to the baltics means that I have to drive through the Going East DLC first, and to be honest it is looking painfully dated.
But I do hear that they will update going east after they finish Germany (correct me if I'm wrong) so that's great news.

We're always nearly there.

1 hour ago, L.H[021]shang said:

In the Baltic DLC, will there be a duisburg-calais like jam road? In that case, the DLC is worth buying.

I could Imagine that this could happen on the connection route from Poland. Its already visibale in the game that there will be one countryroad in the very North East of poland connecting the Baltic DLC with the Going East dlc wich could cause traffic issues

sticker.jpg

Hey,

I also think that there is going to be a road with jams like in Scandinavia (Bergen-Oslo) and in Stavanger the dirt road and quarry.
In Italy DLC release dates, there was a huge amount of players in that area. Luckily, not that much idiots.

But what makes me also think a bit is because currently Poland is a dead country. I was driving in the evening (IRL time) and there was nobody in Wroctaw, Katowice, Krakow and Lublin. It was just a dead country NOBODY was there... It was very creepy but anyway, its a bit strange that its dead.

I would like it if the Baltic DLC area will not be that empty like Going East, France and Italy. Scandinavia is a not dead area and there are many people driving. Hopefully Baltic DLC will be a good populated area ;)

I'm really looking forward to the Batlic DLC, looks like its going to be a great DLC :D Looking forward to seeing the new places and new companies :) Be interesting to see companies with Russian writing too :)

Oregan DLC also looks like it will be great but I'm not so sure I will get it straight away as I really don't play ATS alot, I havn't even driven in most of the last ATS map DLC :wacko:

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

• Prime unpinned and unfeatured this topic