Hot topic #3: Oregon and Baltic DLC

Prime

@Prime

Alright, fellas, this is hot off the press from SCS Software, posted September 12th:

They will be releasing Oregon for ATS at some point in October 2018, the wait is coming to a close for that state! Which means we have at minimum 2 weeks left to wait, and at maximum 6 weeks left to wait.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/09/oregon-rising.html

No news on when Baltic DLC will be released for ETS2 yet...

~ TheDarkAngel7 ~

On 9/9/2018 at 9:08 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I like Baltic DLC but worst thing is that there won't be much players in multiplayer and that's really sad. Most players just drive in Germany, England and Scandinavia. Hope this will change soon

Noone drives there because its not been released yet :thinking: Noone knew if people would drive in Scandinavia and it seems they do so why wouldn't they drive in the Baltic

2 minutes ago, im rock said:

Noone drives there because its not been released yet :thinking: Noone knew if people would drive in Scandinavia and it seems they do so why wouldn't they drive in the Baltic

Well, as I see in TMP, most of players drive in Germany, France, UK and Scandinavia, if you go to right side of map there are less players, so that's why I think there won't drive much drivers. I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

• True Story 1

Just now, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Well, as I see in TMP, most of players drive in Germany, France, UK and Scandinavia, if you go to right side of map there are less players, so that's why I think there won't drive much drivers. I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

ya never know not as many people used to drive north either. If youre going to buy the Baltic DLC i would expect people going to the baltic area :^) And also once C-D is ruined maybe there will be a new road to congest :thisisfine:

4 minutes ago, im rock said:

ya never know not as many people used to drive north either. If youre going to buy the Baltic DLC i would expect people going to the baltic area :^) And also once C-D is ruined maybe there will be a new road to congest :thisisfine:

Because of C-D Germany is always full of players and that's really bad, because there're lots of other beautiful places, which I'm sure players don't even know about. Oslo - Bergen was busy one moment like C-D but now there're less players.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 5:50 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I'm sure there will drive many players after release, but in few weeks it will became like Italy for example or Going East DLC Part.

I think Russia will always have a lot of drivers because all the russian players will go to there and theres a lot of them, but the baltic countries and finland will be pretty empty most of the time 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this DLC :wub:

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

I think it gonna be quite good tbh , Baltic will be quiet. But will be good to use it for convoys, therefore everybody gonna be using Duisburg and Calais all the time, they never leave the road alone!

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

13 hours ago, GameiNooB said:

Хотелось бы, чтобы проблемы с вводом в онлайн не было, как с 1.32)))

По опыту с Италией, скорее всего, Балтика будет работать в мп сразу же как только выйдет

Personally, I've been a fan of each and every Map DLC SCS has released so far for ATS. Sure some change will need to be made here and there, as is the cycle of development. Truly each map addition has looked beautiful, and been nearly a close replica of each state so far.

They impressed me with the New Mexico DLC, as I have in the past frequently traveled through New Mexico, and it provides almost a sense of nostalgia seeing certain towns where I'd expect them and seeing each aspect of the state appropriate to what they should be.

I'm excited for the Baltic and Oregon DLC has SCS has yet to disappoint me.