Hot topic #3: Oregon and Baltic DLC

Prime

About the New DLCs I'm finding SCS incredible to launch new content for both Games!

Although not all players are able to buy more is a good one!

And Galera let's support buying the Games | DLCs.

So we will have new content in Games more often!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

The area covered in Baltic DLC has a very nice scenery in ProMods. Back when i played it in my old PC i remember i drove through these countries quite frequently. If SCS replicates it decently, it will be a very nice DLC to have. I hope it will not be as empty as Vive La France DLC, but sadly i think it will. The Baltics will be too far away from the busy regions of MP that will be mostly empty, unlike Italy which is fairly 'close' (still ~1000 km, but through a pretty straightforward route) from Calais/Brussel/Germany.

As others have said, the Oregon DLC should be really interesting - it'll introduce some longer drives to ATS and the scenery should be quite different to what we've seen so far in the game.

The Baltic DLC looks great from all the previews. The only thing I wonder is what the connections will be like from the base map to the DLC. I'm not sure if SCS have covered this or not in their blogs or updates but it seems to me that Going East (for sure) and Scandinavia (maybe) are going to be essential to really make the most of the Baltic DLC. Shouldn't be a problem for most people, though.

For MP, sadly I can't imagine the Baltic States are going to very busy at all past the first few weeks where everyone wants to go explore. Too far, too remote.

If Italy is a reference I think that Baltic sea will be amazing. However when it comes to ATS in my opinion SCS hasn't realeased anything exciting yet. When it comes to world design all we have is boring roads with copy/paste landscapes (and at some points even a bad copy/paste). But I'm all for SCS proving me wring with Oregon, although I might not get it right away and wait a bit to see what it includes.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

It will be nice to see the introduction of more DLC to expand the map.  

I will certainly be getting Beyond the Baltic Sea due to wanting to explore more of the European map.

I am not such a big fan of ATS however Oregon does seem to have a few additions to it which tempt me. 

We must also remember that with 1.32 there may be a chance of the Krone Trailers being released , fingers crossed. 

If all this content was to be dropped alongside 1.32 Trailer Ownership that would be awesome! 

I think that they will do a great job... They keep getting better and better with their dlc's. Now I do have to admit I do not have anything other than the base map, so I can't really say that they did a good job on the previous map DLCs other than make the assumption that they did so a good job... I am hopefully how ever going to get them soon ☺

NKM01

NKM01B01

I am definitely looking forward to both of the new DLC's. I can't wait to play them. Oregon looks very nice and is something different then the current states in the game, with a lot of forest. The Baltic DLC is also very nice expanding more area to explore and it goes into a beautiful zone of Europe. I will definitely buy both the day they will release.