Hot topic #3: Oregon and Baltic DLC

Prime

I think adding a new DLC to ATS will help get more players to the game, which is a good thing. 

In my opinion i think the Baltic Sea DLC looks really nice looking at the previews and i can't wait untill it's released.

• Upvote 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

I think these DLCs will both include some great content. I personally think that SCS seems to always improve with every map DLC, truck, or other large asset they release. 

I think these two DLCs will be no exception :) I cannot wait to have the hundreds of extra kilometers of beautiful driving added in ETS2!

7622072690.png

While I don't play much ATS, I must say the Oregon DLC looks spectacular, in my opinion, its the one DLC that comes close to Scandinavia for ETS in terms of landscaping and I'm looking forward to the release.

Baltic looks quite nice, and there's a decent amount of landmarks put around the map, it will definitely be interesting to explore the new areas and I can't wait to see what the landscaping is like.

20 minutes ago, [Mayday] said:

Baltics will have borders too! 

I guess, Balkans will be in the next map expansion!

i tough next is only russia

and conform schengen area they don't have border where you ahve to wait only with russia

https://www.google.ro/search?q=schengen+space&amp;source=lnms&amp;tbm=isch&amp;sa=X&amp;ved=0ahUKEwj-9MfFs7DdAhWjtYsKHaGlDNsQ_AUIDigB&amp;biw=1680&amp;bih=939#imgrc=fEHq44C2zAXbEM:

It looks like both upcoming DLCs will provide a similar good quality as previous DLCs (namely France and Italy).

I believe that the Baltic Sea DLC might have the potential to equalize the road traffic on EU#2. It would at least be desirable.
The Oregon DLC will enlarge the ATS map, which IMHO is necessary to make ATS attractive to more players.

I guess Going East roads will be used now that Baltic map is now coming.

And for Oregon, how many more years does it take to complete the whole USA.

Since they're releasing it yearly, 5 states already out, then 45 more years?

We can climb it down to at least 20 years estimate since states in the east are small and can be bundled together.

I like driving in ATS but I just wish more manpower for SCS or else ATS will stay unpopular until more content comes in.

I'm waiting on the Baltic DLC and will buy it direct if it comes out.
And Oregon DLC is mwhe, I don't like to play ATS so i think i will buy it in sale but more for supporting SCS for the good content they make.

And about that there are a few people, Yes that is always, but from the other side, I like it on that way you have the time to view everyting without having to watch the traffic too much!