Favourite mods in ETS2?

Pixel.

28 minutes ago, G4M3P1X3L said:

Do you still have the download link for Reshade + SweetFX I can't get mine to work? 

I tried to upload all files from my game directory you can try this, and put it into your /win_x64/86  https://mega.nz/#F!fQ5D0IBB!ycQlzxF1C9_JX3AINuZ9fA

+ this is nice guide:

+sample from my gameplay:

Spoiler

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

5 minutes ago, ??IS said:

I tried to upload all files from my game directory you can try this, and put it into your /win_x64/86  https://mega.nz/#F!fQ5D0IBB!ycQlzxF1C9_JX3AINuZ9fA

+ this is nice guide:

+sample from my gameplay:

Hide contents

Thank you so much! I tried to find a working one for 2 hours straight. Thanks man! :) 

Kind regards,

spacer.png

• Web Developer

When I was playing on singleplayer I loved to use ProMods with SiSL's Mega Pack with SiSL's Trailer Pack + Real European Companies with Real European gas stations. During  winter I also had a winter mod. 

I've only use mods, which increased the realism of the game and made more realistic feelings while playing.

Hello,

I have used many mods in my playtime. I have so many mods that I really enjoy so I will only list a few;

1. TruckersMP - Who doesn't love driving with friends and randoms,

2. RJL Scania R & Streamline - Amazing customisation,

3. RJL Scania T - Amazing customisation and I just love the T in general,

4. Promods - Adds tons of new and highly detailed places to explore,

5. All of the addons by "SASq" that add lights and fixtures to the truck.

Hope someone likes my small list ;)

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

5 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@G4M3P1X3L,
according to the headline of the thread, you ask for favorite mods of ETS2. But in your post you ask for favorite mods of TruckersMP ETS2.
The latter would minimize the number of (allowed) mods drastically...

Yeah I didn't wanna make my title so long. And I got many people telling about their ETS2 mods and not MP but that is not a problem for me and I will change my headline when possible ;)

Kind regards,

spacer.png

ProMods Map, with Frkn64's Realistic Graphics Mod and Realistic Vehicle Lights.

Real Traffic Density and Ratio for ETS2 just to make driving cities at rush hour more interesting.

I do occasionally use Devil BDF Tandem Truck Pack when I want to drive with Tandems.  

If you want any linking let me know by mentioning me :P

Hello,

Thank you for starting a new discussion about modifications on our forums. However, since your question is related to Euro Truck Simulator 2, I am moving your topic to the subforum 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions' as the 'General Discussion' section is not the correct place for this. The General Discussion section is for topics that are related to both games (ETS2 and ATS) and/or our community. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.

UsDxWIH.png

Next Gen. graphic is so NICE ! Thats amazing:wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived