would you still play ets2 if tmp never existed?

TimeTimes

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been enjoying Euro Truck 2 since its 2012 release, before it happened, I've been a fan of Euro Truck 1 for few years, and decade before that, 18WoS, to my first love - Hard Truck, pretty serious relationship.

That answers the question in a single word: yes, I did keep playing vanilla for years, and I decided to change the environment a bit by going further into TMP.

Do love the idea of having officially-supported multiplayer for SCS games in the future.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Project Manager

Not really. TMP is the only reason I play ETS2 now. Its virtually the only game I play because you always see something new every time you drive. Usually a car flying off into the ditch :)  . SCS has a lot of money out of this community and owes a lot of respect to the people that created this Multiplayer modification as this is what has kept the game alive (and their income flowing) without this as many people have said it would have probably got boring. Even though I played this game for 2 years before the first multiplayer version was released (ETS2MP).

Drive safe,

Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

• 2 weeks later...

Well only if TMP didn't exist , i would surely play Single Player. Especially because i was using a lot of mods,my map was huge etc. but then i switched to MP, because it is more interesting and fun playing with real people and trucking. There are still a lot of great mods to get if you play SP currently which i would recommend to all of you.

Maybe, Before ETS2, I used to play ETS1 for a while. But unfortunately, I didn't continue to play ETS1.

After a while, I heard about TMP and ETS2 multiplayer and I came back to playing this game again. Thus, I think if TMP didn't exist, I never come back to ETS again.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

Dear TimeTimes,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived