Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

would you still play ets2 if tmp never existed?

TimeTimes

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know this is a good question. I personally started in single player, wasn't until a bit after I learned about TruckersMP. During this time I only had ATS which we all know the player population (side note go play ATS it's amazing) but then shortly after sometime bought ETS2 and it opened up so much more possibilities within the community. Going off topic a bit, however to answer your original question I think I would still play ATS/ETS2 but not as much as I currently do.

There's just that awesome feeling about "stepping into a truck" and going for a drive with your friends/VTC members. 

On 09/09/2018 at 09:42, Savage. said:

Eu ainda jogaria no entanto não tanto quanto atualmente.

exactly:D

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Yes I would still be playing ETS 2, but probably not as much as I did on TMP. I used to be hanging a lot on Hungary map and TSM (Truck Sim Map), and I really loved the former because for one, it was a 1/3 size ratio, and two, the economy was much more harder since you get much less for a trip, and was actually worried about your loan payments and if you'd get enough to make the next payment.

KkdaC1b.png

I will continue to play ETS2 regardless of whether TMP is there or not. I played SP before the MP appeared. And now in SP, I spend more time than in MP. SP is interesting because for him there is a huge variety of mods, which will never be in MP. I like to play MP with friends, but MP has a lot of idiots who specifically ramming your truck, block the road and spoil the impression of MP.

ETS2 wouldn't be big otherwise, if not SCS might not even made ATS. With TMP is what made ETS/ATS big till this day and people that are new are still buying the game till this day. Only thing that might keep it going is promods and other workshop mods. But for me I been trucking way before TMP came around. Yet again when they first released it to the public I tend to do allot more. 

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Hello,

I saw a video on Youtube about friends having fun playing ETS2 on multiplayer with the very first version of TMP.

I immediately bought the game and now....I'm playing as much as I can (time permitted) on MP.

I'am not playing too much in SP --> Boring... 

So, to answer your question : NO :-)

Happy trucking

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] // 

To be very honest, I would still play the game. Just not this intense and as often. Now I almost play on a daily base because I like the concept of trucking online with others. Story mode is fun but it gives you a different experience.

Archived