would you still play ets2 if tmp never existed?

TimeTimes

On 9/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, [VIVA] TimeTimes said:

If TruckersMP never existed and a multiplayer for ETS2 / ATS was never planned, would you still be playing the game today?

I don't think I would play ETS2 if we didn't have TruckersMP, I only play multiplayer games and I would most likely get bored after a while.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I do like some SP games, i can't say I would enjoy this without TMP. Before I got my PC built, I did play some of SP on my Mac to get a feel but SP just wasn't as entertaining as what MP is

YouTube Channel  Twitter  Twitch

I do record for compilation videos so any clips you have, submit them to [email protected]

EuroTruck Simulator 2 - Funny & Idiotic Multiplayer Moments #3

I would have to say no! When I first started on Euro Truck (back in around 2014/2015) I loved the aspect of driving like a 'normal' person, I used to this in GTA when I was little which was always fun to do lol. But after starting Multiplayer (again back in 2015/2016) I don't think I could ever go back to single player. It's just the norm now to see everyone driving around whether it's normally or like nutjobs!

76561198104168782_v1.png

To be honest, I started playing ets1 on a laptop and proceeded to play ets2 when I got a premade crappy pc. I didn't even knew of truckermp for a long time until I eventually learned such mod exists. If I didn't knew of the mod I think I'd still play the sim since I love a good cruise especially since I don't have to pay for gas while doing it :3

I also like to drive in massive traffic in sims which you can't really get out of the mod experience without driving cd road.

I think no, or however, not 3500 hours as I did in multiplayer, always respecting rules ^_^.

This game is funny just because when you find a truck, you know that is a real person. Playing alone, with bots is just boring. 
I do play TMP on EU2 just because there are many players ( 80% rammers obviusly). I was driving on EU1 when it was still 1200 players almost always.

I would like to play again on EU1 if they add the traffic as they shown with an YT video..

Archived