would you still play ets2 if tmp never existed?

TimeTimes

No, singleplayer is boring. Multiplayer is Awesome:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not, because playing with other people is a lot more fun than playing with bots. I don't even think I would've bought ETS2 and ATS if TruckersMP didn't exist. At first, I wasn't really interested in trucking simulators but my friends told me that we were able to play together if we downloaded this mod. TruckersMP made me buy the games.:)

UsDxWIH.png

Nope. The only reason I started playing ETS2 again was that my brother told me (already more than 3 yrs ago) that there was a multiplayer of this game. I guess I would still be playing World of Tanks or maybe I would have stopped gaming already.

Nonetheless I'm pretty happy that I found this community ^_^

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

One of my main favourite things about ETS2 and ATS for that matter is you can drive with other people (thanks to TMP) so without it I wouldn't play it as much but would look for custom mods to help me keep motivated and want to play it.

Archived