Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

International trucks will be joining ATS

[ATL] VLAD (UA)

Source:

- The MAN model is ready but there are no tuning elements for it yet.

- SCS wants all of the trailers in the game to be available for purchase.

- SCS wants to normalize the tuning of trailers to look just like the tuning of trucks.

- More ambitious plans for WOTR than cargo for trailer ownership.

- The next livestream in September.

- There are plans to expand the possibilities of tuning of trailers.

- Many types of cargo in one trailer SCSoon

- Renault Range T - SCS does not have CAD files.

- Update 1.32 is preparation for DX11.

- More trailer licenses in the future.

- Goodyear tires - RootKiller said: "This can't be a coincidence."

- The next truck for ATS is International.

- Talks about the license Volvo to ATS are still ongoing.

- Beyond the Baltic Sea - still in production.

- 1.32 Comparison to what will be in the future, this is a small update.

Now begins the speculation of which International truck it is.

Exclusive... a little teaser, it was allowed to steal something from the vehicle team SCS) thanks Carthoo)

21objpw.jpg

Well, they most likely would only want to license the 9900i, the Prostar, the LT series, or the Lonestar. Of course, we don't know how many different trucks they've licensed, but my best predictions would be the Prostar and the Lonestar :P

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, S p a r k i e said:

Well, they most likely would only want to license the 9900i, the Prostar, the LT series, or the Lonestar. Of course, we don't know how many different trucks they've licensed, but my best predictions would be the Prostar and the Lonestar :P

We already know which truck, they showed us the render work on it 2 years ago. I wouldn't except to see more than one model per brand. 

Given that it was only a render 2 years ago, it's entirely possible that Lonestar model IS using the new standards for modelling.

However we are talking about ATS trucks, so they aren't going to have all the customisation parts like the new Scania came with. Pavel told us they aren't really going to go too deep with that stuff until after they have all the main brands licensed.

Finally a new brand (International) with a model Lonestar and other model coming to ATS. This screen from the early development of the truck and the quality will be like Scania or even better. The truck itself is already licensed for the game and also the

manufacturer himself gave the CAD files, so the truck will be very accurate)

21objpw.jpg

Guess we will have to find out what the new truck is as there seems to be a lot of talk about all different types of trucks to be released and when.

I would only expect 1 truck model to be released not the 3 to 4 others that people have said everywhere over the internet.

Scottywonderful

State Side Logistics: Founder/Owner | Youtuber, Streamer and Gamer :mlg_doge:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 16 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently in this section, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for participating in this topic!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived