How did you get here?

galantisCC

YouTube and i love Simulator Games:wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hey,

some of you might know the YouTuber Mercelli88, he ended making videos ~2 years ago. I found his Idiots on the road episodes, and liked this game so much, that I bought ETS2 on Steam (I had the CD version of the game) and started playing it. And I must say, I'm very thankfully to Mercelli88, that I started playing such a beautiful multiplayer game. ;)

I played the pirate ets2 ai decide to buy it, after that I bought youtube on the game and such, and I found this platform incredible !!

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

everyone welcome to the community! :D

how i found this game it was through some youtube videos.
already 2 years ago I knew about this community but I did not have a good laptop to run this game so I decided to work and go for a new gaming laptop.

in the meantime I watched videos of gameplay and fails.

now I am here and im very happy to be in this awesome community. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Hinter,

As your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I'm going to move it to the archive to keep the Forum organized. As the Forum is a busy place, we archive Topics that are inactive for 14 days to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you want your topic to be unarchived, simply request it with a report or sent me a Private Message!

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived