How did you get here?

galantisCC

Well, I was searching for simulation games because I was bored and quickly discovered ETS2 so I straight up bought it. After playing for like 10-20 hours (SP) my friend told me that he wants to play with me and I said how? He told me to download TruckersMP so I did that and here I am! I probably wouldn't be here if my friend wouldn't recommend TruckersMP to me.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

I play ETS 2 since a few years. I had the CD version (Of a friend :ph34r:) so I didn't know TruckersMP since the beginning.

I saw a few ETS 2 MP videos but I wasn't able to play TruckersMP because I couldn't activate the game on steam.

After 1+ year, I bought ETS 2 myself and created an account at TMP. I had some problems with ETS 2 / TMP so I created an account here and asked the community.

After that I didn't want to leave and here I am :P

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I was initially only in the single player on the road as it was boring to me, then I started goolge search and then came to TMP, was initially skeptical whether I should download it or not, have made it in the end. I have not regretted it to date and found many new friends through the TMP and also met my partner at the MP with whom I am very happy together

I originally found one fairly old video of a multiplayer client for ets1 (that was very quickly cancelled for whatever reason), which then I saw a video of the first testing of truckersmp, which I watched all the YouTube videos from there (And truckersmp is what actually got me to buy ETS2, because I was planning on just continuing to use ets1 :P)

And, of course, I only found ets1 after playing almost all of the 18 WOS games (I still have the ValuSoft discs :P)

I first found out about TruckersMP back in early 2015 when I watched a couple of videos from several users, one of them being Squirrel's roadtrip with Keralis from the UK to Poland and some clips on the EP traffic jam. However, I did not join ETS2MP until several months later in August 2015 when I logged about 160 hours of gameplay on ETS2 and my profile level was somewhere in the upper 20s to lower 30s at the time. 

I first discovered the forums about two days after I joined the community after I noticed the ability to access the forums when I was browsing the ETS2MP website back then but I looked more thoroughly at the stuff that was posted there a couple of months later and found some topics in the suggestion section that I could participate in.

I had a cd copy of the game for years. Had a rubbish pc at the time as I was a console gamer.

Gave that up. Built a budget gaming pc and transferred the cd copy to steam.

I found MP through looking for mods in Google. 

I missed the first release of MP due to moving house and having no internet at the time. 

I've been part of the site near on 4 years. 

I've been away for a while mind lol 

Archived