Trying to report a player but the dang thing isn't working

crazy8s

Question

Okay SUPPORT, I'm trying to use the reporting system, I'm entering in the players screen name correctly.  It's saying nothing is coming up and it's not allowing me to submit a ticket.  UGH your report system is starting to aggravate me and I'm on the individuals truckersMP why can't you guys just accept reports in the in game ticket system?  Help would be nice thanks in advance.  I keep getting this error yes I blacked out the individuals name.

Capture.PNG

4 answers to this question

Just now, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello,

You need to insert the player's TruckersMP ID which can be found in-game by doing /pinfo (in-game ID of the player).

You do not have to write their name here. You can also search the on the website and go to their profile, the numbers at the end of the URL of their profile page is also their TruckersMP ID.

I hope this helps you, please let us know!

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]

Well I have the individuals name in the box, I just didn't need to blurt everything out here on the forums that would be against the rules.  So I edited the image so the players screen name could not be seen.

Hello,

You need to insert the player's TruckersMP ID which can be found in-game by doing /pinfo (in-game ID of the player).

You do not have to write their name here. You can also search the on the website and go to their profile, the numbers at the end of the URL of their profile page is also their TruckersMP ID.

I hope this helps you, please let us know!

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]

Yes, as I said. Not their name, their ID.

We are glad to hear your problem is solved! If you need further help please reopen a new topic. For now I will take the following actions on your topic.

//Locked and moved to solved