Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Crash after Job Completion

Dzoni

Question

Hey,

I just updated MP to 0.1.1 Alpha and ETS2 to 14.1s [public beta] on Steam. Finished a job, got to the job details page, where I get the EXP and money, and when I press CONTINUE the game freezes and after a few seconds it crashes. So I go into the game again, load up the auto-save, finish the job, same thing, crash again...

Yesterday I was running 12.1s without issues, I finished 5 jobs. I'm not sure what happened, but... It's weird I don't know if it's relevant to MP.

How I updated: ETS2 > Properties > BETA > Change to 14.1 [public beta] > Save. Waited to download. Installed ETS2MP, started the game, logged in, got a job, started playing. Crash.

Though, yesterday I bought 2 DLCs, after playing 12.1s. Maybe it's that?

First Crash LOG: http://pastebin.com/xFNU9tj3
Second Crash LOG: http://pastebin.com/Z7dBfa6z

5 answers to this question

I'm experiencing the same problem. After I restart the game I can select and complete a new job, but when I want to enter the freight or job market the game crashes.

I already tried the economy reset hack, creating a new profile and I even used the homedir variable to create a separate ETS documents folder for MP. 

I'm using ETS2 1.14.2.2S with Going East + High Power Cargo pack DLC's from steam. Had steam verify the integrity of the game and all files were correct.

MP version is 0.1.1 Alpha.

I also tried setting compatibility for both MP and ETS2 on Run as Administrator' and swapping the contents the of win_x86 and win_x64 folders.

So far, none works for my system.

Everything else works, but I can only perform one job per game session. After I complete a job, I can visit the repairshop, fuelstation or garage and those work fine.

The game only crashes when I either want to see the jobs at a specific site in a city or enter the freight market from the map or profile screen. 

Are other people are experiencing similar problems?

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Okay, so I kind of figured it out. There's an issue with the multiplayer time, that's caused when the game doesn't connect right on start. And that's because you most likely, do not own a tuck. I solved this issue by buying a truck, believe it or not. Also, I opted out of all betas, but that did not change anything. 

So, complete the job in singleplayer, get a loan, buy a tuck. You're golden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.