Is it allowed to load autosaves whan you crash?

Misterviin

Question

12 answers to this question

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, Misterviin said:

Hello.

When someone rams me or i crash, is it allowed to load autosave, because loading autosave removes damage from trailer and truck. 

Good Evening,

In regards to this, there is nothing within the TruckersMP rules that forbid / ban the use of autosaves if you wish to use them for whatever reason however, I would advise that as soon as you load in, you move to a hard shoulder or somewhere out of the way and wait for your 'ghost mode' to run out. By doing this, it will prevent you from causing an accident if you load in, next or near to someone else. 

I hope this helps answer your question,

Kind regards,

M.Pointing

• Upvote 2

Personally, I don't think it isn't much of a problem and there aren't any written rules about it. Also, when you spawn in you have ghost mode anyway so you won't cause another accident.

My advice is that you should use it if you need to but try and make sure you are out of the way as quickly as possible or begin driving.

It is allowed, but if you do it i would advice you to go to the shoulder straight after while you're in ghost mode, otherwise you might start a crash because someone could crash into you when you get out of ghost mode

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

It was allowed even before the "Ghost mode" was implemented, so there should be no problems currently. I hated it when people appeared right in front of my truck out of nowhere, causing me to crash, but since there are no rules about it, even if you do it and are reported by other player, the reports will be declined.

• True Story 1

Dear @Misterviin,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support tea. You can also submit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! B)

Regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.