Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Moderator Applications/Forum account.

Question

I have wanted to help out the great community of truckersMP,I just can't figure out how to make a forum account,I have a truckersMP account already but I just can't figure it out                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Signed,Aspiringcald

11 answers to this question

You must have a forum account when you created this topic... But you need your forum account to be one month old to be able to apply for Game Moderator..

Quote from requirements... 

You are registered on TruckersMP's forum for at least 1 month;

Your forum account is about a half hour old, so you won't be able to apply for this position... 

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Hello @AspiringCald,

You created this topic with your forum account, you should make sure to check the requirements that they are looking for - all of this can be seen in this post below;

Also please check out this topic as it will give you some more insight into what we look out for;

Kind Regards,

Ali

Trial Support

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Dang!I did my forum account today:RIP:

Also what type of moderator does things in-game?,Game mod or reg mod?

Edited by AspiringCald
Merged two posts into one.

Hello, @AspiringCald,

The members of the team who work in-game are the Game Moderators. 

Do you have anymore questions or has your questions been answered - please let us know! :)

Regards,

Ali

Trial Support

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hi,

You would not be able to apply tomorrow as you are required to have an account for at least 1 month to apply for Community Moderator. If you would like to apply for game moderator, you'd need to wait 3 months. 

There are a few more requirements for each rank, Ali posted the threads above, you should look at those to see the requirements.

I believe that you need more than 50 posts and some reputation points in order to be able to apply for a moderator position, also you need to have had the forum account for longer than a month.