Truckers MP Launcher Not Loading

StevenTheSquirrel

Question

Hello all, I have been having a terrible issue with my Truckers MP over the last month or so, ever since updating my OS to the Creator Update. I have seen people with similar issues to this, but with all fixes they say work. Appear to not for me. I have tried many reinstalls or restarts, deleted the TruckersMP folder, and in Gamemode settings don't have the option to turn on or off! I don't use MSI Afterburner and It won't be installed, and I have updated the .NET files too, any help would be much appreciated. This is what appears when trying to Launch:c709a798217b584c1dbebf15fe410eec.gif  

12 answers to this question

Hey there, @StevenTheSquirrel.

There could be numerous causes to the issue but it seems you've tried most of the solutions I'd put forward.

You mentioned that you have updated the .NET Framework, but have you tried the .NET Repair Tool?

Once it has finished, try opening the launcher as an administrator.

Regards,

Mirrland - TruckersMP Trial Support.

• Upvote 2

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

26 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Hey there, @StevenTheSquirrel.

There could be numerous causes to the issue but it seems you've tried most of the solutions I'd put forward.

You mentioned that you have updated the .NET Framework, but have you tried the .NET Repair Tool?

Once it has finished, try opening the launcher as an administrator.

Regards,

Mirrland - TruckersMP Trial Support.

I have looked and tried both of your suggestions, but still nothing. I know a new windows update comes out next month, so I will look in and see how maybe this update could fix my issues, and if so will stick it out until then. 

Regards - Max

hello StevenTheSquirrel.

if you have start / launch problems of the program follow these steps :)

- Ctrl + Shift + Esc
 to open your task management.

- click on more information if you do not find the game truckersMP.

- then click on truckersMP and then click on End task.

if you don't understand that ^

click down here

Spoiler

no worries, I have a video that it is almost the same but he only does it with discord.

-good luck ;)
hinter 

Try running the launcher as an administrator, if it doesn't work please disable your anti-virus and see if it starts working.

Good Luck

I will try to provide as much information on how to fix the problem as I can, just message to confirm that you have tried the above and I will continue to provide assistance. 

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Go to your Steam Account.
  • Go to library.
  • Go to ETS 2 / ATS.
  • Click "Play".
  • Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
  • Start Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • Choose your profile and press "Drive".
  • Close Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Solution 2:

1-) Go to your ETS2 game directory, then into \Binaries\Win64\Launcher  (for me(e.g): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ETS 2\Binaries\Win64\---)

2-) Right click on "eurotrucks.exe"

3) Click the Compatibility tab at the top
4) Check the box for "Run this program as administrator"
5) Click OK
6) Launch the game through Steam

Solution 3:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Solution 4:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf

Dear @StevenTheSquirrel,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! :)

Regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity. 

Hey there!

5 days have passed since the last answer to this topic was created. The topic is very inactive, that's why I'll close it now. If you still need help, feel free to contact us via support.truckersmp.com or create another topic in the general help section. 

Thanks for understanding and happy trucking!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity