Your Best Memory : Truckersmp

Fire747

Hello guys, its been almost a year being the part of this awesome community. I made many memories but today I’m going to share one of my best memory with you guys

Yes, i agree! There are some qualities and even some flaws within this community, but what ever this is, this was / is and will be the best community I’ve ever seen. 

I’ve met with so many nice peoples, friends and events throughout the journey. Events organised by VTC and people for enjoyment and entertainment without wanting anything back. Isint this the best thing about truckersmp community? For example : we play pubg for increasing our ranks and stuffs, but why do we drive trucks on the road?  Yes! Its only and only for enjoyment. Thats the thing.

I am waiting for some nice experience you guys had in this community. Please share them below. :)

I'll quote something I said in another thread.

There is one thing I'll always remember and it's from 2016.

I was driving my beloved Scania where I ended up on the road towards Europoort when I was explicitly trying to avoid it, losing concentration on the GPS and following it towards the port.

Europoort has always been busy and as soon as you go onto the road just after Rotterdam, you cannot legally turn around so, you're pretty much stuck.

I drifted closer and closer towards the port when my fps began to completely drop from 120 to 60 and then further to 20, there must've been around 150 people on this one road.

Crawling closer and closer towards the port, I saw around 3 people who were going around 10kph down the road in the other direction to where I was going before snapping forwards about 100 feet and sending me skyrocketing towards space.

I unfortunately don't have any screenshots of the incident due to it being so long ago and going through many many many system reinstalls, however I can say that it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

The best moments for me ? Have join Snowball Media, Atlas Logistics. All events I have joined (24S, Haulage64,...). The Winter mod,Summer trucking time, Calais-Duisburg birth, Rotterdam Europort beasy time.

And one of the best, trips and moments with Viso2k <3 (Some photos from my old PC (year 2016) with him and his crew <3) But he stop playing and stop Twitch with no reason :( So nice guy  

1536395298-ets2-00258.png

1536395471-ets2-00281.png

For me it would be meeting people you know while driving. I remember that,  back in late 2015, I met an old friend from my SAMP trucking times that I hadn't seen in ages while driving in EU1. We were like "-Hey... HEY! IS THAT YOU? +HEY YEAH IT'S ME!" :D That hype feeling was awesome... Those encounters don't happen too often, so I really enjoy it when I see someone I know or a green dot in the map ;)

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

There were some crazy kung-fu moves I did on road, wasn't recording every session back than, so I don't have any videos, but some of them were soooo crazy... Like going on two wheels with my skoda and overtaking someone (they must though "hey man what the f*ck is going on ?) or dodging crashes in front of you at 200 km/h+:D

Also It's always funny to drive behind police car, and when people start to overtake you and they see police, they usually start braking or turn into field :D :D 

Looking at someone who crashes and then turns into rocket is great as well...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

I have been playing TMP for many years now, I cannot remember a lot of the stuff that I have done on their. But one of the best times on there was when me and a whole load of friends and members of my VTC got together, with the same truck and trailer and drove. It made us look so profession and it felt really nice. Along the way two people even asked if they could follow us and I let them. It was a very nice trip and something I will always remember.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

My best moment I've had so far had to be being able to help out manage the truckfest and convoy for TruckyApp's first event which was amazing meeting so many new people. Also I have to say that although this is my most notable, the amount of good moments I have every day with people I've met through my VTC and others who I've just met by driving past and having a little chat :P

The best memory of mine is from long back when i was an administrator, was sitting nice and quiet in EuroPoort and decided to go for a short drive to Rotterdam service and change my paintjob and maybe take a trailer/job and do it, I was just turning left after exiting europoort and all of a sudden some guy comes flying at 100km/h+ and i go flying to the other side of the map.. and i wasn't logged in. So, The guy who rammed me said  "F!@# you broooo, take that! " , I quietly logged in, Then wrote "Thanks bro <3" and banned him for 4d.

Possibly the nicest ban i ever gave to someone.

Hello,

First of all, thank you for starting a new topic on our forums. However, since this is related to both games and our community, I am moving your topic to the Community forum -  'General Discussion' as the 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions' section is not the correct place for this. The ETS2 Discussions section is for topics that are related to ETS2 and ETS2MP. Thank you for your understanding.:)

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to General Discussion.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Was dating back 2015 when everything was new and then started going on MP and the time I landed in Europoort I thought what the flip, and the traffic was immense and people was going way to fast and a little curve right and boom crash lol. A little year later it now DUISBURG AND CALAIS intersection under bridge and all the way to level crossing lol and I had some funny moments, I'm seeing loads of pals driving by me and stuck in traffic and reporting others overtaken me, it just makes me laugh

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

my favorite memory so far, was when myself and 3 friends were convoying to elko. while on the down hill just outside of eley, the person leading the convoy ended up at the rear of the convoy  due to myself and the 2 friend following me having heavy loads, all passed him. when we got into eley we all had to pull over so we could stop laughing

The question: What is your best / favorite memory on TruckersMP?

I think it's hard to answer that with only one answer. I've been a member within the community for a little over two years now. Since I joined there have been several good times and many memories have been made. My personal favorite thing is of course the amount of friends and individuals I have gotten to know and made friendships with. To me I learned about TMP in a YouTube video from a smaller content creator. If I never looked into TMP for ATS and ETS2 I would never be here in the first place and never got to meet some of the awesome people I know today. So because I watched a YT video and decided to join, I met some awesome people that I'm glad to be friends with. There are still many memories to be created down the road but the people who you make these memories with is what's important.

My best experience I had in the MP was to have participated in the convoy of turn of the year together with Furlan Games !!

57A9D26D4DCD589223D1ED87BA3FD8C07463300A

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Archived