Why does truckersmp never accept any good suggestions?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Anything good that would positively impact multiplayer is never added. There is no reason for such good suggestions to be rejected. Also small suggestion to go along with this, repeat suggestions should be allowed after 1 year of original suggestion, just because they may change their mind after awhile and may possibly accept it. 

It depends on the suggestion, some may already have been suggested in the past but got rejected or it could be just because it might based on whether it may actually work or not.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

I'm sure that some people from TruckersMP always have a look at all appropriate suggestions and try to choose good ones to implement them. However, most suggestions are not good and useful enough to be implemented. So if you have some very bright ideas about what should be added to the multiplayer, you ought to make a new suggestion but don't be upset if it gets rejected. There's always a rational reason of doing that.

2 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

This is a good question. I honestly asked myself that the other day "why decline  a useful  suggestion when it can be useful for the future"  however, I do understand why they decline some people's suggestion for obvious  reasons. 

The suggestion in question could also take too long / be difficult to implement.

Hello @dragonslayingmaster1000,

First of all, thank you for sharing your opinion here on our forums. I'll try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.

If you take a look at our 'Suggestions' sub-forum, you can see that a lot of new suggestions on how to improve our mod are posted every day. Each and every suggestion has to be reviewed by an Upper Staff member, in most cases a Community Manager. Internal discussions on whether or not suggestions should be accepted or rejected can take a lot of time. Even when a suggestion is accepted it may not be implemented very quickly as most suggestions require the need of a Developer. The suggestion may seem good to you, but please remember that our developers have a lot of more important other work to do that has to be finished first. We are doing the best we can, but we're all volunteers here that not always have the ability to fulfil every request due to limited time.

I hope this answered your question. If you have any other questions or comments concerning this subject, please contact our Upper Staff here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Thank you for your understanding.

// Locked and moved to Archive as no further answer is required.

UsDxWIH.png

Archived