Sliding Pedals

TFM_Mikey

For floor probably throw some rubber stuff under pedals, may even work on carpet... You can try double sided tape as well, but i don't think it would work as good as rubber pad...

If you have dumbbells you can try to put them behind pedals also, that would be good on carpet i think...

Maybe something like this would help

you can try to look for something bigger, and then cut it...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Hi,

What type of pedals do you have? For carpet, the g27/29 pedals have an anti-slider, though you'd be surprised how many people don't realize its there.

Other than putting something behind the pedals to stop them sliding, there really isn't much you can do. You could always buy a cheap wheel stand (when they have them) from eBay for about £30-$40

The G29/G290 have rubbers on it, when there is no of little dust on the floor and also the rubbers are clean it is not sliding for me.
Also there is a anti -sliper for carpet under it what Kubuntu said.

But for us it is usefull to know what kind of wheel you have so we can give you better answer!

Hey there @Monstrous Mikey!

I'm not sure which wheel you're using, but my G27 has these little things on the bottom of the pedals that are made to grip to a soft surface like carpet. The room where my wheel is setup has a wood floor, so I set the pedals on a small rug that stays in place.

If your pedals do not have something like this, you could probably attach something to the bottom that would be grippy on carpet and hold the pedals in place. Hope this helps! :) 

7622072690.png

• 1 month later...

For me evan if i played something under my pedals when some idiot pulls in front of me and i slam down the brake they still move so i invested in a stand i have the Gt Omega stand it allows you to allmost make a Cockpit for your self if like me you have a desk that wont allow you to mount a wheel and gear stick then this can also help you 

In essence the pedals screw onto a metal plate then you tighten the plate as hard as you can. I tested it by slamming on the brakes as if i was about to crash and it didnt evan move a mm same with the wheel if you want to check it out here 

https://www.gtomegaracing.com/wheel-stands 

Archived