Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reports

Greymagic27

Question

7 answers to this question

Once you make the maximum amount, you will have to wait for your other reports to be handled before you can make any more. This is a quality control measure, so people who make useful reports can make more (Good reports = Positive +0.5 report score) and people who make useless reports can make less (Bad reports = Negative -0.2 report score), so therefore the more good reports you make, the more reports you will able to have open at one time.

You can find more info about the report score here: 

Hello, Bonjour,

The appropriate answers have been given, once you reached your maximum report limit, you must wait until 1 clears to create another report.

I would like to remind you there is also an in-game report system, there is a lot of reports so after 10 minutes your report will expire if it was not yet claimed. However, it is better than letting the trolls get away.

Thank you for your time to ask in the appropriate location. Has your problem been solved?

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [ FR/EN]

You won't be able to create any more reports until the ones you have made are accepted or denied.

If your reports are good in quality, then you get a higher amount of reports you can do.

hello

read this please

Q. I've reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A. You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from an admin, you will have a higher report limit.

more information about reporting you can find here

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Problem has been solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.